Friday, June 30, 2006

bad bad blogger

I've noticed that I'm only updating about once a week lately. nd it's not that I don't have topics that come to mind, it's just that I don't write about them.

One such topic: Oldest boy graduated High School. best comment of the day?

"Congratulations! you've leveled up!" (roleplaying reference. very funny.)

So now I've got one done, two to go. He's not out of the nest yet, but he's ready to start trial flights.

Another such topic: babyguy had a birthday. He wanted strawberry cake with white chocolate frosting, and the only recipe I had required a three layer cake. so it was a little lopsided. still pretty good. very pink. he decided that next year, he wants a spumoni cake. He received another 20,000 legos, as per request. And oldest boy bought him a gun that shoots foam suction cup ended 'darts' and... explosives. yep, according to the resident 18 year old, the proper gift for an 8 year old is something that explodes with a bang when you toss it on the ground. Hey, at least I talked the 10 year old into emptying the dishwasher for the week as a birthday present.

topics that I could write about but haven't include:
1) I weeded part of my garden. If I get ambitious, I'll weed the rest of it tomorrow. I might even paint. If you're lucky, you get to watch it dry.

2) My neighbor is moving to florida. the good one, who is nice to everyone, doesn't make a lot of noise, and isn't a major jerk. I wish I could be enthusiastic about new neighbors. but hey! the renter a couple houses down stabbed her live in boyfriend and I MISSED IT! I could have been on Maury if I'd been paying more attention. Maybe I'll get interesting neighbors like that! won't that be a trip and a half?

3) I have found a new webcomic. I must add it to my sidebar.
go to Devil's Panties today. You're welcome.

Fulfilling my job as Captain States-the-Obvious-

1) I had to have my 14 year old cat put to sleep. well that sucked.

2) when you get a lot of rain? you have reason to bitch. But bitching about a small creek in your basement to a person who lost everything to Katrina last year is just a little fucking obnoxious. that's why I didn't do it.

3)people on religious forums are generally assholes. that's a newsflash.

You wanna really have fun? Tell a fundi who thinks that masterbation is 'sinful' that women can masterbate without even touching themselves.

It will blow their minds.

What? I can.

Mwahahahahaha
You just got bonked by the TMI fairy!

2 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger L. said...

Oaky, gotta ask...HOW?

See, I have this long plane trip coming up, and it would be so nice if.....

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger kitsunekaze said...

visualization is the key.

and sense memory... just keep thinking about the last time it was REALLY REALLY great, and fantasize from there..

ya didn't think I'd answer, dija?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home