Tuesday, June 06, 2006

OH NOES!!! 6-6-6

Today, June 6, 2006 is generally written in the western calendar as 06/06/06. I thought all the idjits running around with the "it's the number of the beast!" and "it's the end of the world!" hysteria were basically full of the proverbial bovine processed grain.

However, I must consider this:

I spent the day at the zoo with several hyperactive little boys, thus I was too tired to cook, so Burger King made our dinner.

I ordered, pulled around to the second window and paid. My change?

$6.66

I kid you not.

I always knew there was something creepy about that Burger King guy.....

2 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger L. said...

Speaking of the Burger King, did you see this one, from the blog of a rabid pro-lifer?

http://www.livelogcity.com/users/jacquefromtexas/121739.html

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger kitsunekaze said...

No... will I be really really askeered?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home