Monday, January 02, 2006

New Car Goodness

We've been needing a second car for a while now. We wanted one that we could drive in the ice and snow, as our city seems to think that plowing streets is optional. Offroading is not a priority, at least not intentionally offroading. So we got a car-based SUV.

we didn't intend on getting a new one, but that's how it worked out. So now I have, as my main car, a great big honking carbased SUV. (trust me, after the little civic I was driving, this thing is huge. eeps.)

But hey, it's gots neat features. The best, of course, is that I can plug my MP3 player into the radio, or put in a burned CD. no more MP3 player with headphones while driving, boo-yah!

and all three boys fit very well in the back seat. and I can fit whatever I need to in the back.

yay!

I'm still not a soccer mom, Dammit!!! Soccer moms don't play J-Pop, Hayashibara Megumi, Linkin Park, Korn and Elfman while driving do they? DO THEY????

hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home