Saturday, December 02, 2006

Oldest Boy

today's post written by Oldest Boy, on the subject of the moron who put her baby in a microwave.

I don't take kindly to people who put their babies in microwaves. Microwaves are for food, not babies. As far as I know, people don't wake up and say "MMM, I want some tasty baby!" The woman who put her baby in the microwave should get in a blimp and float to Antarctica; but she can't go to see Happy Feet. I also think that she should be forced to become a Sceintologist, because like Tom Cruise, she must be insane. Furthermore, I'm hoping that they will add a "no baby" symbol on the microwave safety label now so that people round the world will know how dumb she truly is. On that note, should baby ever be added to the American diet, I will be forced to move to New Zealand and chill with Gimli the dwarf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home