Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Holiday Saga

Our Fridge died last friday. Well, the freezer kept things at about fridge level coldness, but the fridge part itself was at a constant 50 some degrees. or more. So I ordered a new fridge on Friday, and they said that the schedule was full to deliver on Sat, but they could deliver Tuesday.

they never showed up on Tuesday. they finally showed up today. But we can't fill the fridge till 1am, and for some reason, I don't think we'll be able to restock before Friday.

I also got a wisdom tooth pulled on Tuesday, and could have used nice cold milk to drink, and cream of yummy soup, but no......

'tupid appliance place didn't get their shit together.

plus I was too sick to work today so we're screwed. How come we are getting slammed all the time?

still better than last year when babyguy came down with chickenpox, the pipes to our redone 1/2 bath froze and snapped the sink faucet, and we had a major blizzard and I had to shop for thanksgiving thursday morning.

I guess it's better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home