Saturday, April 01, 2006

Yet Another reason why George Clooney rocks.

Clooney takes aim at 'Gawker Stalker' site

An excellent plan.

Yeah, I know that an actor's job is, partially, "hey, look at me!" but that doesn't mean they want some idiot taking pictures of them while they're shopping for suppositories, ya know? Considering that there are quite a few people out there who think that an actor's Character is a Real Person, I'd say that telling said morons where to find the actors is not very bright, if not outright obnoxious.

Seriously, people need to pay less attention to celebrities. Too many attention whores are considered "talented" because they have good handlers. And are willing to barf up lunch. An Actor's job is to perform a character, and in some cases, promote the production.

That's it. All the rest is gravy, and Marlene Dietrich might have had the right idea. Privacy is highly underated.

2 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger L. said...

Heh.

Unrelated: I thought of you today, when I typed my FOX blog entry.

Also unrelated: my verification is "oufsnacx." I think that`s a brand of German crackers.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger kitsunekaze said...

ROFL. I saw your blog before I saw your reply over here, and it led to my next entry.

I keep wanting to post my verifications, because sometimes, they look like excellent screenames.

Have a good sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home